AZ Water Solutions will donate a Sawyer PointOne Filter and bucket with every water softener sold, thanks to our partnership with Chances for Children. Call AZ Water Solutions at 480-767-0957 to learn more about the services we provide to Scottsdale.
One Sale, Many Lives Improved
For every water softener sold, we will provide a child, or their family, one of the greatest gifts that one could ever give – clean water.
- 783 million people do not have access to clean water and almost 2.5 billion do not have access to adequate sanitation.
- 6 to 8 million people die annually from the consequences of disasters and water-related diseases.
AZ Water Solutions has made a conscious decision to help.
The World Health Organization recommends 20 liters of safe water per day for adequate health and hygiene. Your water softener purchase will provide 1 Sawyer PointOne Water Purification Kit – which can provide up to 170 gallons of drinking water per day.
Why We Help
I’m filling water jugs as we rush out the door to soccer practice for my girls. I’m thinking to myself…”Hurry up and fill, we need to go”.
Then it hits me like a ton of bricks…I should be ever so thankful that I have water and all I have to do is turn on the faucet. And not only do I have water…I have CHOICES! I can choose from the city tap water that runs right into my house or I can choose from the reverse osmosis faucet right by my sink. I can trust wholeheartedly that my reverse osmosis water is pure, safe, and clean. I can rest assured knowing it has been filtered and is the highest quality of drinking water available. And even my crystal clear ice cubes bouncing around in the jug are top-notch quality.
As I’ve been preparing for World Water Day on March 22nd it’s been on my heart and mind that so many women, children, and families don’t have the same opportunities. I am so thankful because:
- It’s not necessary for my daughters to wake up at dawn and walk one or more miles to the closest water source and then back home.
- It’s not necessary for my daughters to spend hours waiting in line for access to a community well in the heat of the day.
- It’s not necessary for my daughters to worry about whether their water contains bacteria and other disease-causing organisms.