Quality Products Scottsdale
Don’t put your health at risk or jeopardize your appliances with unfiltered water or hard water. Instead, you need to ensure it’s safe for your household and your plumbing fixtures by installing a water purification system, water filtration system, water softener, and other top water treatment solutions. Call AZ Water Solutions for services in Scottsdale, AZ. All of our technicians are background-checked for your safety!
We offer complete water treatment services to Maricopa County, including:
If you have hard water, call us to schedule water softener installations.
Common Issues With Water Softeners
Like all household appliances, occasionally water softeners can encounter problems that require professional repairs. Some common issues the technicians at our top-ranked water softener service company often repair in Scottsdale include:
- Salt bridging: This happens when a hard crust forms above the salt in the brine tank, preventing water from properly dissolving the salt pellets.
- Low water pressure: If the water softener is not installed or sized correctly, it can cause a drop in water pressure throughout the house or building.
- Leaks: Leaks can occur in different parts of the system, including the tanks, valves, or pipes.
- Control valve issues: The control valve regulates the regeneration process. A problem with it can result in improper regeneration cycles, inadequate backwashing, or failure to draw brine, leading to poor performance.
- Electrical issues: Systems with electronic controls or timers may experience electrical problems, such as faulty wiring, blown fuses, or malfunctioning control boards.
- Inadequate maintenance: Lack of regular maintenance can cause the system to malfunction.
As one of the top water softener companies, AZ Water Solutions provides full water softener repairs, in addition to water softener installations and water softener replacements.